For BOSCH distributors
4/6-cilinder: Alfa, Audi, BMW, Ford, Mercedes, Opel, Porsche, Saab, VW, Volvo/Penta and others.
For LUCAS distributors
4/6/8-cilinder: Austin, BMC, Leyland, Lotus, MG, Wolseley, Reliant, Rover, Triumph and others.
For DUCELIER distributors
4-cilinder: CitroŽn, Peugeot and Renault and others.
For HITACHI distributors
4/6-cilinder: Chevrolet, Datsun, Dodge, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Mazda, Nissan, Subaru and others.
For Nippondenso distributors
4/6-cilinder: Toyota, Toyota Industrial, Nippondenso and others.
For Mallory distributors
8-cilinder: Mallory distributors in many applications.
For GM/Delco distributors
4/6-cilinder: Chevrolet, Allis Chalmers, International, John Deere, Mercruiser and many others.
For Ford/Mercury distributors
4/6/8-cilinder: Autolite, Chrysler, EchlinFord, International, FoMoCo, Ford, Mercury and Motorcraft.
For Autolite distributors
4/6-cilinder: Case, Chrysler, Continental, IH, John Deere, Massey Ferguson, New Holland and others.
For Prestolite distributors
6/8-cilinder: Chevrolet, Chrysler, Crusader, Ford, MPS, Mercruiser, OMC, Volvo-Penta and others.
The Hot-Spark electronic ignition conversion kit replaces breaker points and condenser in the distributor to provide rock-solid reliability. With the Hot-Spark electronic ignition, dwell and timing are always spot-on accurate.
Although your engine might be very powerfull, without a good ignition one cannot use it's potential to the maximum. The Hot-Spark
electronic ignition-kits replace your old contact breaker points and condensor with a solid-state, durable and affordable
The Hot-Spark kits use the very reliable Hall-technology. There are no moving parts and no parts that wear out.
Hot-Spark kits therefor have zero wear, no point float, amd no bad breaker contacts or condensor. The electronics are all
cast in a thermoplastic housing and is fully protected agains heat, oil, dirt and moist.
After installing the Hot-Spark ignition kit (which is as easy as replacing contact points) you will never have to
do any maintainance to these parts, never have to check timing or dwell, etc. The Hot-Spark ignitions will give you endless
maintainance free miles.
The main advantages of Hot-Spark electronic ignitions:
- Replace contact points and condensor with solid-state electronics.
- Adaptive dwell control: always the right charge for the coil.
- Set and forget. Never adjust points or timing again!
- Zero wear. Zero maintenance.
- Very durable and reliable. Dwell and timing are allways spot on.
- No point float at (very) high rpm.
- Sends higher voltage to spark plugs.
- Stronger spark: easier starting, nicer idle, more power, higher milage.
- Original look: Fits completely in stock distributor.
- Very easy install.
- Full 3 year replacement warranty!
- Klick here to go to the WEBSHOP for ordering -
- Klick here for installation instructions -
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org -